Saturday, February 2, 2013

I never knew you


I in no way truly knew you,
An individual like you were merely another buddy,
 However after i got a chance to recognize you,

I permit my soft heart to bend down for you,
Therefore I've fallen deeply in Love with My Dear,
And I will certainly not allow you to leave,
I adore you a lot more than any individual,
I simply needed to show you,

My emotions for you won't ever change,
Merely understand my sensations are real,
Just don't forget this another thing,
I will invariably love you My Beloved!

2 comments:

  1. I Think I Was In Love With You

    I don't know what to say
    Or even what to do
    All I no is that
    I think I was in love with you
    Every time I hold you close
    Or put your hand in mine
    I felt like just maybe
    I wont let go this time
    I knew that you don't see it
    But its a feeling all so new
    I don't know what was happening
    But I think I was in love with you
    I wanted to tell you how I feel
    To let you know Its true
    I kept quite thinking that
    This may sound crazy to You
    But I needed to let it out
    Because there is something there
    I know without a doubt
    So stop treating me like a toy
    I am a person too
    I need you to realize my feelings
    I think I was in love with you

    ReplyDelete